Who We Are
The Spotsylvania Education Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, has been working to help attract private funding and support innovative programs and projects for the students and employees of Spotsylvania County Public Schools. We have a fifteen-member Board consisting of business, community, and school leaders which is committed to strengthening the quality of instructional programs.
The Foundation is very appreciative of area businesses, school vendors, and individuals who have stepped forward to financially support the Foundation’s goals.
The Spotsylvania Education Foundation is dedicated to seeking private funding and community resources to enhance the quality of the student learning experience in Spotsylvania County Public Schools.
It is the vision of the Spotsylvania Education Foundation to provide support and recognition for innovative programs and projects that enhance student learning and contribute to success after graduation.
- Community Support: We engage the community to support and advocate for the students.
- Innovativeness: We enrich the student experience through creative and innovative programs.
- Collaboration: We collaborate, partner and associate with others to use resources wisely and eliminate redundancies.
- Resourcefulness: We are resourceful in identifying and accessing opportunities for funding and support.
- Integrity: We make decisions for the right reasons.
- Stewardship: We are good stewards of resources and are transparent in our dealings.